Ranger EL-PRO 18V Cordless Staple Nail Gun
Powered by a rechargeable, interchangeable 18V lithium-ion battery, the Tacwise Ranger EL-Pro delivers precise nailing and stapling without the wires.
Made from high impact, ABS moulded housing, this cordless model is perfect for a range of applications including furniture upholstery, roofing, fencing, insulation and much more.
Switch seamlessly between staples and nails thanks to the bottom loading design and know when you’re running low with the useful refill window. The EL-Pro features single shot or contact firing modes, designed for maximum power for various staple lengths without adjustment and is compatible with 91/19-40mm staples and 180/20-50mm nails.
This powerful 18V gun also boasts a depth control adjustment wheel and an LED light for accurate stapling/nailing as well as a handy belt hook. To prevent damage to work surfaces, the Ranger EL-Pro comes fitted with a non-marking nose protector.
Includes a handy carry case, charging cable with UK plug and Euro plug adapter.
- PROFESSIONAL 2-IN-1 STAPLE/NAIL GUN – Cordless, 18V heavyweight staple and brad nail gun supplied in a carry case with 1 x 18V battery & charger, 1,000 x type 91/30mm staples and 1,000 x type 180/30mm nails, designed to bring recoilless power and consistency to a wide range of high volume industrial fixing tasks
- COMPATIBILITY – Efficient quick release, all-metal reloading magazine are enables firing of 100 x type 91 / 19 – 40 mm staples or 100 x type 180 (18G) / 12 – 50 mm brad nails without reloading; we strongly recommend using Tacwise staples/nails for a smooth, uninterrupted performance
- MAXIMISED PERFORMANCE – Offers sequential (single shot) and contact trip (bump) firing modes and powered by a rechargeable, quick release 18V, 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery offering a 60 staples/nails per minute firing speed, 400 shots per charge and a 1-1.5 hours charge time for maximised peak performance (UK & EU charging plug included)
- 3.0KG ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Versatile, recoilless stapler/nailer packed with features including a unique adjustable depth control, safety contact tip, safety contact tip, LED light and battery status indicator for enhanced precision and safety
- VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS – Suitable for professional tradesmen with demanding stapling and nailing tasks such as display/shop fitting, framing & skirting, flooring, roofing, construction, moulding, beading, panelling and many other stapling/nailing applications