Ranger El-PRO 18V Battery Charger Replacement
Battery charger for Tacwise Ranger EL-PRO batteries. Easy to use, space-efficient and lightweight, this charger will recharge the Ranger EL-PRO 18v Li-Ion battery within just 60 minutes (NOTE: initial charge will take between 45 mins – 2 hours). Provides minimal downtime. This 18V charger is also compatible with the 18V 2.0Ah (2,000 mAh) batteries for the VonHaus 2-in-1, the T-Mech 2-in-1 and the KATSU cordless nailer. How to use: Insert the battery pack into the charger, aligning the contacts. Push battery until it clicks into place. Plug the charger into a power socket. The indicator light on the charger will show charging status. Red indicates the battery is charging and green indicates the battery is fully charged. The battery is now ready to use. Remove the charger from the power socket and remove the battery pack from the charger.
- Replacement charger for Tacwise Ranger EL-PRO 18V batteries (Battery not included)
- Highly efficient charger with a 60-minute rapid charging time
- Lightweight and space efficient 0.3kg design, ready for use in the UK
- Easy to use click-in charger fitted with LED lights to show charging status: Red – low battery/charging, Green – battery fully charged
- This 18V charger is compatible with Tacwise 1514 Ranger EL-PRO battery as well as the 18V 2.0Ah (2,000 mAh) batteries for the VonHaus 2-in-1, the T-Mech 2-in-1 and the KATSU cordless nailer