Master Nailer 181ELS Pro, Electric Nail Brad Gun with 5,000 Nails
The Tacwise 181ELS Pro nail gun is a best-selling nailer in our corded electrics range. This semi-professional nail gun brings professional performance and speed to repetitive soft to medium wood nailing tasks.
A 1.6kg lightweight electric nail gun constructed with an impact resistant body incorporating an enhanced motor and driver blade. Features an easy to use, quick release loading magazine and anti-jam nose gate to maximise your nailing efficiency. A medium-duty electric with a single shot firing mode capable of firing 100 x type 180(18G) nails which are 15 to 35mm in length (we strongly recommend using Tacwise nails for uninterrupted performance).
Built to provide the best performance in corded electric nailing with a 3.6m/s² vibration emission level and a rapid 4 nails per second firing speed that allows you to maximise your nailing performance whilst the soft rubber non-marking nose provides professional results.
A high quality, versatile nail gun loaded with expert features such as the safety firing depression nose, wide ergonomic grip, extra-long power cord, safety on/off switch and magazine viewing window to enhance your nailing productivity by always knowing when you’re running low on nails.
The 181ELS Pro is useful for all DIYers and semi-professional tradesmen tackling a number of soft/medium wood second fix and flooring tasks including boarding out, panelling, skirting boards, furniture building, woodworking assembly and many more.
This model comes with: Blow mould carry case, 5,000 x type 180/25mm Galvanised Nails.
- SEMI-PROFESSIONAL NAIL GUN – Medium duty electric nail gun supplied in a durable carry case with 5,000 x type 180/25mm nails, designed to save time and bring reliability to semi-professional soft/medium woodworking fixing tasks
- COMPATIBILITY – Efficient single shot trigger and all-metal, quick release magazine enables firing of 100 x type 180 (18G) / 15 – 35 mm brad nails without reloading; we strongly recommend using Tacwise nails for a smooth, uninterrupted performance
- MAXIMISED PERFORMANCE – Produces a 3.6m/s² vibration emission level and is built with enhanced motor and driver blades offering a 30 nails per minute firing speed as well as an anti-jam, quick release nose gate to maximise peak performance while nailing
- 1.6KG ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Robust, lightweight design incorporating an impact resistant industrial body, safety contact tip, convenient nail viewing window, soft rubber grip, non-marking nose and safety on/off switch for comfort and security
- VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS – Useful for all DIYers and semi-professional tradesmen tackling a number of soft / medium wood second fix and flooring tasks including boarding out, panelling, skirting boards, furniture, woodworking assembly and many more