Sales Manager – NORTHERN REGION
Ideally located M62 Corridor
- What’s on offer - £37 to £40k Basic/ £50k+ OTE + company vehicle + strong benefits package
Due to continued expansion, we have an immediate new opportunity for a Sales Manager to cover the North of England. Motivated, diligent and effective at building strong and trusted relationships; you will be joining our successful team to enhance targeted and continuous growth within this important region.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will have responsibility for the growth of sales, selling the complete portfolio of Tacwise products including some new innovative items.
So are you a smart, determined sales professional who’s driven by success and seeking a stable long-term progressive career? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your earnings, maximise your career prospects and embrace your full potential within our ambitious, forward thinking business.
Desired Skills and Experience
An excellent communicator who can develop and strengthen customer relationships and manage their expectations at all levels.
Focused and highly committed with a can-do approach you will have a successful track record in sales, preferably within a product led environment.
A team player, you will possess:
- Strong and effective planning and time management skills.
- Extremely personable and confident to network, open and build new relationships at all levels.
- Organised and disciplined to effectively manage and prepare concise correspondence/ quotations using various software platforms.
- Persuasive and profit conscious with the ability to max out a wide range of sales opportunities.
- Resilient and able to deal with a challenging and fast paced sales environment.
- Familiar with modern digital sales techniques including video, social media and content marketing which are delivered by our internal marketing team.
- Positive outlook and self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
How to Apply:
We look forward to receiving your application in complete confidence at email@example.com with full details of your current remuneration and recent photograph. References will be required.