What’s on offer:
£35 to £40k + company vehicle + strong benefits package
We have an immediate opening for an Area Sales Manager to cover the East & West Midlands territory. Smart, diligent and quick-thinking you will be joining our successful team and driving continuous growth through this important region.
Sales activity for the UK sales team is divided into geographical post-coded territories. The East & West Midlands territory, is a well-established sales area with great future potential.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will have responsibility for the growth of sales for the East & West Midlands territory, selling the whole portfolio of Tacwise products. Sales growth is to be achieved both through existing and new customers.
So are you a determined sales professional who’s driven by success and seeking a long term career? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your earnings and maximise your career prospects with an ambitious, growing company.
The Successful Applicant:
Building strong relationships and managing customer expectations will be one of your key aims.
Driven and highly committed with a can-do approach you will have a successful track record in selling/ marketing, preferably within a product led environment
A team player, you will possess:
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Be familiar with modern digital sales techniques including video, social media and content marketing which are delivered by our internal marketing team
- Highly personable and confident to network, open and build new relationships
- Disciplined and numerate to manage data effectively and prepare concise correspondence and quotations
- Persuasive with strong negotiation skills to promote our outstanding product and profit opportunities
- Resilient and able to deal with a challenging and fast paced environment
- Positive outlook and self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
How To Apply
In the first instance, please send covering letter, your CV along with a recent photograph and details of your current remuneration to email@example.com