Tacwise are the owners of the globally established Office Products brand Rapesco.
Rapesco is one of Europe’s leading Office Products Manufacturers. We strive to create an environment that fosters creativity and innovation. Our people are the driving force behind our brands and at our Head Office in Sevenoaks, a little over 40 people with diverse skills are employed to support and steer the business operations.
What’s on offer:
We are seeking an ambitious, focused graduate. As a Business Management Trainee you will be responsible for performing a number of functions in a support capacity utilising organisational, analytical, administrative and numerate skills. Driven and highly committed with a can-do approach, you will interact and learn from the team around you, while gaining exposure and familiarising yourself with our strategy.
As a Business Specialist, your role will focus on the commercial side of our operations. Smart, diligent and quick-thinking you will be joining our successful team to maximise your career prospects with an ambitious, growing organisation.
The Successful Applicant:
Graduate business qualification of 2:2 or higher is required but candidates with strong relevant experience will be considered.
A team player, you will possess:
- At least 4 years business experience.
- Good analytical and data interpretation skills and experience of using Microsoft Word & Excel to advanced level.
- Strong planning and time management.
- Be familiar with modern business digital techniques.
- Resilient and able to deal with a challenging and fast paced environment
- A positive outlook and be self-motivated/ able to work on your own initiative.
- Fluent in English language – both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate clearly. A second language will be an advantage.
- Organised/ able to plan and prioritise work to meet specific deadlines.
- To provide you with a meaningful role that builds on your existing skills and allows you to put these skills into practice.
- To develop you into a valuable manager, regarded within the team.
- To strengthen the company’s management team with vibrant, enthusiastic people
How To Apply:
In the first instance, please send covering letter, your CV along with a recent photograph and details of your current remuneration to email@example.com