The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK
What’s On Offer:
£k – Competitive basic salary, depending on experience + discretionary staff bonus.
We are seeking an organised and motivated Purchase Ledger / Accounts Assistant. You will be responsible for a varied number of functions in a support capacity utilising organisational, analytical, administrative and numerate skills. Professional and highly committed with a can-do approach, you will interact and learn from the team around you, whilst familiarising yourself with purchase ledger processes and other administrative procedures.
- Coding and processing UK invoices onto our companies’ system (obtaining approval and scanning)
- Preparation of BACS payments
- Process monthly intrastat returns for despatches and arrivals
- Expense checking and analysis
- Petty Cash
- Sales Ledger – on large Amazon account
- Ad-hoc accounts support as requested by the Financial Director
- General office administration, including but not limited to incoming and outgoing post and ordering of office consumables.
Desired Skills and Experience
Good GCSE’s (including English & Maths) plus A’ Levels or recent diploma but candidates with strong relevant experience will be considered.
A team player, you will possess:
- At least 4+ years business experience.
- Good analytical skills and experience of using Microsoft Word & Excel to advanced level.
- Organised/ able to plan and prioritise work.
- Methodical with paperwork and ensure an accurate filing system is maintained
- UK Driving Licence – Free parking is available on site
- Analytical & Organised
- Commercial Awareness
- Attention to Detail
What’s on offer?
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience + discretionary staff bonus
- 27 days’ holiday
- Pension Scheme
How To Apply
In the first instance, please send covering letter, your CV along with details of your current remuneration to email@example.com