Nationwide role, Ideally Midlands based.
An Accomplished and Quick-thinking Business Manager with a proven track record of sales success and a strong interest in e-commerce.
What’s On Offer:
£ Strong - open ended + company vehicle + strong benefits package
UK Stapling and Nailing market leader Tacwise, supplies Tradesmen and DIY users through our dealer network and continues to invest heavily into product development and we are now seeking outstanding Sales and Marketing Professionals worldwide to widen our global reach.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate opening for a National Account Sales Manager to lead and manage an important list of customers and prospects.
The Successful Applicant:
Smart, diligent, ambitious and decisive you will be joining our successful team and driving continuous growth.
Driven by success you will be given the right support to achieve and flourish within a Global organisation to maximise your career prospects and earnings.
Building strong relationships and managing customer expectations will be one of your key aims.
Committed with a can-do approach you will have a successful track record in selling/ marketing, preferably within a product led environment.
A passionate team player with an energetic, engaging personality, you will possess:
- Modern digital sales techniques to present strong video, social media and content marketing which are delivered by our internal marketing team.
- Calm and comfortable to engage with people at all levels in traditional as well as digitally led businesses
- Disciplined and numerate to manage data effectively and prepare concise correspondence and quotations.
- Persuasive with strong negotiation skills to promote our outstanding product /profit opportunities and confident to network, open and build new relationships.
- Resilient and able to deal with a challenging and fast paced environment
- Positive outlook and self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Results driven and prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Comfortable with overseeing a full portfolio of high profile accounts across a variety of channels
- Likely educated to a Degree of 2:2 or above
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
What We Need From You:
- An Enormous commitment and happy to travel extensively , as necessary and comfortable with time each week away from home
- Hold regular face to face meetings with retailer buying Teams, building trust, respect and solid working relationships, ensuring Tacwise continue to be a supplier of choice
- Deliver compelling, well thought through and inspiring presentations to the retailer and construct ‘Winning Customer proposals’, gaining buy in from the retailer
- Manage forecasts and promotional activity as well as stock requirements in store, in line with promotional plans, and communicate to relevant business heads
- Manage annual terms negotiations
- Work with internal departments including Marketing and Logistics to drive through agreed customer initiatives
- Achieve the highest standards of execution for the Tacwise brand on the Internet and in stores
- Develop an annual account plan that sets out the key strategic aims for Tacwise and the retailer
How To Apply
In the first instance, please send covering letter, your CV along with a recent photograph and details of your current remuneration to email@example.com