The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK
What’s On Offer:
£k – Competitive basic salary, depending on experience + discretionary staff bonus.
We are seeking organised and motivated bi-lingual Business Administrators. You will be responsible for performing a number of administrative functions in a support capacity utilising organisational, analytical and numerate skills. Accurate and well organised with a can-do approach, you will interact and learn from the team around you to help you provide a dependable support function.
• Assist the Account Managers with day-to-day administration tasks.
• Work within the team to achieve customer deadlines and excel in customer service.
• Investigate and respond to customer queries on behalf of the Account Managers.
• Initially get involved in the sales desk as a way to learn the systems and products here.
• Monitor & analyse accounts/ pricing and liaise with various customers and Account Managers.
• Co-ordinate and provide product data for quotations/tenders, samples and specifications, etc..
• Maintain various department spreadsheets.
• Ability to provide excellent customer support in a fast-moving environment
Requirements for the Role:
• Recently educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a relevant marketing/ business discipline.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar B2B role.
• Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on customer need/good relationship building skills.
• Strong administration and organisation skills, able to work under pressure to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a very high level of accuracy.
• Personable and presentable with the ability to communicate to a wide range of people at all levels both verbally and in writing as well as being resilient.
• High levels of numeracy & literacy, initiative and problem solving agility
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, together with strong attention to detail.
• IT savvy, with a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft products including daily use of Excel.
• A team player and committed to the products and the company.
• Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility and willingness for continuous improvement and learning.
• Good analytical and data interpretation skills
• Fluent in English and a second modern European language essential – both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate clearly.
• Looking for a career in a business they can grow with.
• Car owner and living within close driving range of our offices in Sevenoaks
- Analytical & Proactive
- Commercial Awareness
- Marketing Research
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident & Organised
What’s on offer?
• Competitive basic salary, depending on experience + discretionary staff bonus
• Excellent development opportunities especially if they prove capable and evolve into own account responsibility
• Hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (but we are currently closing at 4pm on Fridays)
• 26 days holiday pro rata in addition to your birthday off as well as bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
How To Apply
In the first instance, please send covering letter, your CV along with details of your current remuneration to email@example.com